Happy, happy Monday!! Today is going to be fun!! I keep seeing these little bit about me posts and I thought how fun to do one! If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask! I would love to hear from you! Okay here we go!!
Emma took these great pictures in the car!! Super photography skills!
1. Are you named after anyone? yes, people often think it is Lara from the classic Dr. Zhivago, which that would be lovely, but Lara is also Superman’s real mom, the one that died when their planet blew up. Yup, that one. That is who I am really named after!
2. When was the last time you cried? Two days ago, Emma was talking to me and about how much she is going to miss everyone when she moves out and goes to college, made me sad and then I started thinking about how much I missed my family and then how fast my kids are growing up…. yup I cried.
3. Do you have kids? Yes, I think everyone already knows this, but hey It was a premade quiz! We have 8, 4 boys, 4 girls!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so! Yes,
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really , I really don’t like sarcasm…..
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? ummmm No
7. What’s your favorite cereal? cinnamon life cereal-Yummy! Or Corn Chex both delicious, I do not like sugary cereal at all.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile and eyes. I think they say a lot about someone
9. What is your eye color? Brown, My sisters and brothers used to call it poopy brown, stinkers!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Always happy endings! I do not like scary movies! I will give Mike a coupon for one scary movie a year… that is a huge gift from me….other than that, not even scary shows please.
11. Favorite smells? Grass, Cinnamon Rolls, Moms bean soup, Pumping Gas, Mikes cologne, campfire
12. Summer or winter? Summer, though not a super hot summer….
13. Computer or television? Computer, tv can be boring!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I lived in Florida and Utah, beautiful places!
15. Do you have any special talents? I really love to cook and I can read super fast! I also like to dabble with cakes.
16. Where were you born? Ohio!!
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, cooking,baking, crafts, blogging, trolling pinterest.
18. Do you have any pets? We have two cats, Paprika and Fluffy
19. Favorite movie? I have five sorry! My Fair Lady, Sabrina, Notting Hill, Home alone and Lonestar state of mind. Now I want to go watch them all!
20. Do you have any siblings? yes! I am the second of eleven. I have one older sister, and five younger sisters and four younger brothers. Love them so much. My amazing parents had 11! WOW!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I always wanted to be a mom, motivational speaker, or a comedian. Being a mom won!
So there you go! Super fun right! I would love to know about you! Pick a question or two and answer them!
Today will be fun,I am working on better pictures for the blog and super excited to improve them! I also am hoping to get some crafts done to share with you guys!! Valentines day is coming and that is a fun holiday to decorate your home for! Wish me luck, many days, I have a checklist that does not have many things checked off! But.. I am trying to remember that these days are fleeting and already Hinckley is growing and not a tiny little newborn!
Answer for the last question of the day: Our tooth fairy has forgotten to come quite a few times over the years, for many reasons! A few times the cats probably scared her, one time kids stayed up way too late, or if they did not have it in the tooth fairy pillow! :) But she always came the next day. She never missed two days in a row!
Todays Question:If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I will see you guys again soon! Please comment and feel free to ask any questions you have… a recipe you would like to child care questions, to what do I do, anything!! I really do love hearing from you!
I deep cleaned my room, first time since Hinckley was born. Felt so good!
Played games last night with the family, everyone went to bed a little late, but WORTH IT!
Mike is trying a new organizing technique. excited to see if it works!
The sun is rising earlier!! Spring is coming soon, I know it!
I am starting to get better at throwing things out. Instead of feeling like I need to save everything!